Course Name: – Learn Power BI in 1 day
Date: – Saturday 19th October 2019 .
How to Join?
Booking between 17th Aug 2019 to 14th Sep 2019 – 500 INR discount, you pay 3000 INR
Booking between 15th Sep to 12th Oct 2019 – 200 INR discount, you pay 3300 INR
Booking between 13th Oct to 18th Oct 2019 – 0 INR discount, you pay 3500 INR
Below is the syllabus: –
What is Power BI?
Downloading and Installing Power BI
Importing Data in Power BI
Viewing data, fields, designer and model
Table, bar chart and line chart components.
Formatting visualization components
Exporting report to PDF
Adding a calculated column.
Adding a measure column.
Stacked bar chart, Column chart components.
Legend, Axis and values.
Apply filters using Power Query Editor.
Line Chart, Pie chart, Map and Card Components.
Publishing and sharing report online.
The Market place and Themes.
Pivot and unpivot
Drill through, Templates and Tool tip
Connecting Power BI with SQL Server
Running R and Python with Power BI
Installation and System Required
Software required: Power BI Desktop Installation and SQL Server 2019 Developer Edition
Hardware requirement: i3 processor with minimum 4 GB or above RAM
3D4, 3rd Floor, D-Wing, Gundecha Onclave, Kherani Road, Next to Post Office, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400072.
- No PPT showcase, complete step by step Hands-on Power BI training.
- Personal attention given to each candidate till topic is clear.
- You have to just come with your laptop.
- Tea will be provided.
- All at only 3500 INR.
Power BI Demo video teaching
Here we have bought a video through which you can see teaching style which will help you to judge and can get decide. So you will get exact teaching as demonstrated in the video without keeping you wait and giving your valuable time to view following almost 1 hr Power BI video by the same MSBI trainer.
About this course
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the practical execution knowledge and hands-on skills to analyze data with Power BI.
The primary audience for this course is BI professionals who need to analyze data utilizing Power BI.
The secondary audiences for this course are technically proficient business users.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
• Describe Power BI and its data sources
• Model, shape, and combine data
• Describe Power BI data visualizations
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
• Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
• Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching).
• An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel.