Course Name:- Batch 49 – Learn Offline MVC 5 with overview of MVC 6, Angular in 2 days with a Project
Date & Time: – Sat 18th and Sun 19th June 2016.
Cost: – 6500 INR
How to Join?
- No PPT’s completely Hands-on training with MVC project.
- You have to just come with your laptop(VS 2013 & SQL Server 2012 installed).
- A complete MVC handbook and 16 hours of recorded videos on MVC will be included for future revision.
- Lunch & Tea will be provided.
- All at only 6500 INR
Learn MVC 5, Angular with Employee screen project.
What’s the best way to learn any technology, create a project. That’s what we are exactly doing in this two days MVC course.
This course is of 2 days where in we will be creating a simple Employee screen with authentication enabled on the project. To acheive this we will be using MVC 5, JSON, Angular, Web API and Dependency Injection.
This project will follow the below architecture. UI will be created in HTML and served through MVC. Angular will act as a binder between server and HTML. Web API will provide JSON data using Entity framework code first approach.
Below is the syllabus: –
- MVC vs ASP.NET
- Why MVC
- Understand Basic MVC
- Showing Existing employees in Grid
- Difference between ViewData,ViewBag and Strongly typed Views
- Entity Framework
- Introducing View Model in Asp.Net MVC
- Creating data entry screen for employee and navigation
- Model Binder and HTML form fundamentals
- Content Result, ViewResult and RedirectToRouteResult
- Server side validation
- Repopulating input control values
- Inserting Employee with EF
- Custom Server side Validation
- Custom Model Binder
- Implementing Cancel and Reset button
- jQuery Introduction and jQuery Ajax
- Exception Handling
- testing for User rights
- Working with Angular in MVC
- Introduction to Web API
- Angular routing
- Introduction to MVC6 concepts, CoreCLR, Startup.cs, JSON config, DNX, DNU and DNVM
B-720, Pranik Chambers, Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
I am looking for training in MVC, razor,Angular JS. Currently I have experience in Asp.net (C#). Please let me know when next batch startsView Comment
AngularJS training we are going to conduct this month end 26th and 27th March 2016. For more detail please go through the following link.
Next MVC training will be scheduled on 2nd and 3rd April 2016.View Comment
if you have any query please feel free to call on +91-9967590707 and mail us @ trainer@StepbyStepSChools.net
Are you conducting any such programmes in Bangalore or Kochi? If yes, please let me know in advance.View Comment
offline training is currently conducted only at Mumbai location. For distance learners we have video based training, for more info visit http://www.questpond.comView Comment
Kindly let me know about next batch if any, not able to attend this week .
We will inform you once training dates are announced. Also get Subscribed for future new training updates notifications through email.View Comment
Thanks for quick response and same i have subscribed . looking for earlier session .
Thanks again ! .View Comment
I am in hyd, looking for online/videos session for LINQ, MVC, WEBAPI, ANGULARJS…View Comment
Get video based training material under subsription more info visit and see list http://questpond.com/totalimages.htmlView Comment
I Can’t make it live session as I am not in Mumbai, I am looking for videos/online session, do you have any such facility. I am looking for ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, ANGULARJSView Comment
For 600+ video based training more info visit http://www.questpond.comView Comment