Course Name:- Learn Angular 7 in 2 days (Mumbai, Andheri)
Date & Time: – Sat 27th and Sun 28th July 2019 from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
How to Join? Click Here
You can call on +91-9967590707 or on our office land line +91-22-66752917.
This course is of 2 days and below is the hourly breakup of the course. The total course is of 16 hours.
|Topic||What will be covered?||Time|
|Lab 1: - NodeJS, NPM and TypeScript||In this lab we understand the importance of Nodejs and use of NPM. We will also see how version is done in Node and the importance of package.json and package lock file. Also we will cover what is typescript and why we need it.||1|
|Lab 2: - Creating project with CLI and understanding Angular architecture||In this Lab we will create the basic Angular project using Angular CLI. We will also understand how Angular bootstrapping mechanism works. In this lab we will also cover the concept of Modules and Components.||2|
|Lunch break||Lunch is included in the training fees. We will be walking down to a hotel , networking . Ensure you eat less rice so that afternoon does not dose you off 😊||1|
|Lab 3: - Implementing Lazy Loading and Routing||In Lab 3 we will demonstrate what is routing and also we will see how lazy loading improves angular loading performance.||2|
|Lab 4: - HTTP call in Angular||In this lab we will make call to WebAPI and see how we can make POST,GET,PUT and DELETE calls using Angular.||2|
|Lab 5: - Validation using Angular validation framework||In this lab we will cover the architecture of Angular validation and how to implement required, length check and pattern validation.||1|
|Lab 6: - Dependency Injection||This lab will help us understand how to create better and decoupled architecture using DI feature of Angular.||1|
|Lab 7: - Angular Component Cycle||This is will be a demonstration of Angular component life cycle and in what event we can put what kind of code.||1|
|Lunch break||Trainer and attendee will have food together.||1|
|Lab 8: - Input / Output and Event Emitters||In this lab we will create reusable components using Angular.||1|
|Lab 9: - Integration Angular with MVC Core||In this Lab we will try to understand how Angular integrates with MVC||2|
|Lab 10: - Implementing pipes||This is a simple demonstration of how Pipes helps to create UI filters for UI manipulation.||1|
|Lab 12: - Unit testing with Angular||Create simple unit test case on Angular components using Jasmine and Karma.||1|
Booking between 16 Jun 2019 to 29 Jun 2019 – 1000 INR discount, you pay 6000 INR
Booking between 30 Jun to 20 Jul 2019 – 500 INR discount, you pay 6500 INR
Booking between 21 Jul to 26 Jul 2019 – 0 INR discount, you pay 7000 INR
This is a question which keeps coming in every Angular 7 class we take in Andheri, Mumbai. First thing these trainings are meant for senior people who work in IT industry from Monday to Friday. The only time they have holiday is Saturday and Sunday. So any course which goes beyond these days do not suit them.
Said and done below are some of the highlights by which we cover Angular 7 in 2 days in a proper manner.
- We start sharp at 10 AM and end almost at 6:30 PM to 7 PM. Breaks for food and tea breaks are short and controlled properly. We ensure that almost 8 hours you are inside the room, coding, completing your labs.
- Trainings are conducted by senior trainers who are not only trainers but they also work on Angular 7 projects or are either MVP’s. So they know exactly how to drive this course in 2 days.
- In this course you will always find two trainers. One trainer takes the course and the other trainer helps out the students. With this we save lot of time in practical’s.
- In this course we do not entertain any fresher person. So with that we are ensured that we do not have to run through the basics. With all seniors the batch is always in a good synch.
- With the course we provide video tutorials and notes which ensures that if there are any left overs you can revise them when needed.
This course is purely Angular 7. But we do understand some people would like to still look at Angular 1.X. Especially developers who are going in maintenance projects. From that point of view we provide a basic overview of Angular 1.X at the last which is supported by 8 hours of Step by Step videos.
- Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio Code.
Please ensure you have the following installations done, while coming for the training :-
- VS 2017 Community Edition – https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/
- TypeScript for VS 2017 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55258
- NodeJS – https://nodejs.org/en/
- Go to this URL http://tinyurl.com/jeehlqo and download the zip file and keep it in your local folder.
3D4, 3rd Floor, D-Wing, Gundecha Onclave, Kherani Road, Next to Post Office, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400072.
We are extremely sad to say ☻ we do not. But if you subscribe to us early you get a very decent discount do go through our course fee section.
We do ensure and pick time tested trainer who have gist to make candidate learn training topic with ease-n-smooth and put it work to do practicals. If you do not believe our words then give your valuable time to judge just by viewing following full more than 1+ hr video by the Angular trainer.
Our institute is 12 years old institute focused especially on computer programming courses. We started 12 years back (www.questpond.com) as an online training provider and have later expanded in offline training courses.
|We are authorized by ng-India as|
training provider for Angular.
Our trainers are well trained and truly
professionals for Angular teaching.
The founders of this training institute are programmers themselves. The goal of our offline institute is to provide exceptional training at reasonable cost.