Course Name:- Batch 10 – Learn MVC, Angular in 2 days with a Project
Date: – Sat 16th and 17th May 2015.
How to Join?
B-720, Pranik Chambers, Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
- No PPT’s completely hands on training with MVC project.
- You have to just come with your laptop and zeal of learning.
- Notes and videos for further reference later.
- Tea will be provided.
- All at only 6000
Learn MVC 5 with Employee screen project.
What’s the best way to learn any technology, create a project. That’s what we are exactly doing in this two days MVC course.
This course is of 2 days where in we will be creating a simple Employee screen with authentication enabled on the project. To acheive this we will be using MVC 5, JSON, Angular, Web API and Dependency Injection.
Below is the syllabus: –
- MVC vs Asp.Net
- Why MVC
- Understand Basic MVC
- Showing Existing employees in Grid
- Difference between ViewData,ViewBag and Strongly typed Views
- Entity Framework
- Introducing View Model in Asp.Net MVC
- Creating data entry screen for employee and navigation
- Model Binder and HTML form fundamentals
- Content Result, ViewResult and RedirectToRouteResult
- Server side validation
- Repopulating input control values
- Inserting Employee with EF
- Custom Server side Validation
- Custom Model Binder
- Implementing Cancel and Reset button
- jQuery Introduction and jQuery Ajax
- Exception Handling
- testing for User rights
- Working with Angular in MVC
- Introduction to Web API
- Angular routing
This project will follow the below architecture. UI will be created in HTML and served through MVC. Angular will act as a binder between server and HTML. Web API will provide JSON data using Entity framework code first approach.